In Conversations with God-Book 4: Awaken the Species we are told that there are Highly Evolved Beings who live in another dimension in our universe who are assisting human civilization in its evolutionary process. When asked, “What is the difference in their behaviors and those of humans?”, God replied. “I can give you a list of them.” Here, from the text, is that list. These are the common behaviors of Highly Evolved Beings, as compared to the behaviors of those humans who are living in an unawakened state.
16 Premises of Highly Evolved Beings
We have taken a step further and positively affirmed the premise within which each difference between highly evolved beings (HEBs) and unawakened beings is defined. This is the list of differences between HEBs and unawakened beings paired with the affirmative statement from which we choose to operate. This is the code by which we strive to live in order to establish a new paradigm of human interactions with one another and the planet upon which we live.
- We Are All One – An awakened species sees the Unity of All Life and lives into it. Humans in an unawakened state often deny it or ignore it.
- We Are Always Honest – An awakened species tells the truth, always. Humans in an unawakened state too often lie, to themselves as well as others.
- We Walk Our Talk – An awakened species says one thing and will do what they say. Humans in an unawakened state often say one thing and do another.
- We Always Do What Works – An awakened species, having seen and acknowledged what is so, will always do what works. Humans in an unawakened state often do the opposite.
- We Understand There Is No Wrong or Right – An awakened species does not embrace a principle in its civilization that correlates with the concepts that humans refer to as “justice” and “punishment.”
- There Is Enough – An awakened species does not embrace a principle in its civilization that correlates with the concept that humans refer to as “insufficiency”
- We Are The World And The World Is Us – An awakened species does not embrace a principle in its civilization that correlates with the concept that humans refer to as “ownership.”
- We Always Share – An awakened species shares everything with everyone all the time. Humans in an unawakened state often do not, only sharing with others in limited circumstances.
- Technology Is An Extension of Life – An awakened species creates a balance between technology and cosmology; between machines and nature. Humans in an unawakened state often do not.
- We Always Honor Life – An awakened species would never under any circumstances terminate the current physical expression of another sentient being unless asked directly by that other being to do so. Humans in an unawakened state often kill other humans without that other human requesting them to.
- We Honor The Earth And All Its Inhabitants – An awakened species would never do anything that could potentially damage or harm the physical environment that supports the members of the species when they are physicalized. Humans in an unawakened state often do so.
- We Honor Our Bodies – An awakened species never poisons itself. Humans in an unawakened state often do so.
- We Are All In This Together – An awakened species never competes. Humans in an unawakened state are often in competition with each other.
- There Is Nothing We Need – An awakened species is clear that it needs nothing. Humans in an unawakened state often create a need-based experience.
- We Always Demonstrate Unconditional Love – An awakened species experiences and expresses unconditional love for everyone. Humans in an unawakened state often cannot imagine even a Deity who does this, much less do they do it themselves.
- We Create Our Own Reality – An awakened species has harnessed the power of metaphysics. Humans in an unawakened state often largely ignore it.